DigiRostrum is a powerful application that can turn a PC into a fully functioning rostrum camera. You can track, zoom or rotate the virtual camera in 3D across high definition image files to create broadcast quality video files. Its intuitive controls make producing your own rostrum work simpler than ever before.
This highly versatile post production tool has been developed by industry professionals to fit into many different production routes. From rendering in native QuickTime codecs on a top end on-line suite, to recording straight to DV tape via Firewire on a home editing system. You can even off-line your work on a laptop and save the results in DigiRostrum's own path file format for later use in the edit.
Input image files can be BMP, FLIC, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PNM, RAS, RGB, TGA, TIFF & XPM.
Video output can be any size you want from QCIF to HD but we have included presets for PAL & NTSC and HD. All processing is done in 32 bit colour allowing compatible input and output formats to include an alpha channel. Includes support for any aspect ratio with presets for 4:3 and 16:9. Video files can be output as:
- Microsoft AVI
- Microsoft Type 1 DV
- Numbered Image Sequence
- Unique, sophisticated and intuitive path controls for designing camera movements.
- Full Bezier controls for all acceleration and deceleration.
- DigiRostrum's own PTH file format allows you to save your moves for later use.
-Print to Tape allows direct recording of DV files on to tape via Firewire.
- Full resolution preview with either correct aspect ratio or exact pixel-for-pixel display.
- Playable real-time preview of film.
- Safe area guides for action and graphics.
- High speed rendering using code optimized for different processors.
- Choice of four different qualities of interpolation including high quality "Super Sampling".
- Motion blur.
- Frame or field based rendering.
- Contrast compression
DigiRostrum is a free trial software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-11-19. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
DigiRostrum (version 2.4) has a file size of 10.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 86 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.